Have you ever wanted to learn how to make your own Gin?
This workshop is the place to be if so. We will be teaching you an easy way of infusing your favourite spices to create your very own homemade Gin!
- Big Jar about 1.5 Litres (make sure it has been washed and sterilised)
- Neutral hard liquor of your choice (I usually use Vodka) if you want to just infuse your gin you can buy a bottle of plain gin.
- Juniper berries about 100 to 150g
- Smaller bottles or Jars (100ml each)
- Labels of your choice (sticky labels or paper and cord)
- Colourful pens
- Chopping board
- Tea towel
GIN common botanical ingredients include:
Edible flowers including lavender rose or chamomile blossoms
Any herbs or berries of your choice (eg crab apples, sloe, elderberries, sage, thyme…..)
You probably need about 2 tablespoons of the spice. But it’s entirely up to you!
There is a suggested donation for this workshop. Donations are greatly appreciated as they help us to continue our work with our community gardens and support our most vulnerable members during coronavirus.
Let’s get into the festive spirit together! Looking forward to seeing you on the day! (virtually of course)
Orsetta from Urban Growth